CQ-Contest

Corn-Tasters' Sour Mash

Subject: Corn-Tasters' Sour Mash
From: K2MM@MasPar.COM (K2MM@MasPar.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 16 13:24:21 1993
Stayed out too late again last night. . . .

Ward/N0AX       > DF4RD has let the secret out...Contester Beer!

Len/KB2R        > I homebrew, and . . . I already have a stout called
                > 80-Meter Stout, . . .

That's one for the record book!

Alan/K6XO       > Well, Hamms beer always worked for me .... ..

Doug/K1DG       > "Don Miller Lite" - The beer that doesn't fill you up,
                > because it's not really in the bottle!

My friend Garry/NI6T swears he never could have gotten his 75/80-meter
DXCC without a Beverage!

On the other hand, my experience resonates with numerous second-hand
reports that excessive doses of Fermented Muscle Relaxant can incite one
to rape, kill, pillage, plunder, and run illegal power!  --John/K2MM