CQ-Contest

CQWW RTTY contest director

Subject: CQWW RTTY contest director
From: tucker@gtl.georgiatech-metz.fr (Jeff Tucker N9HZQ)
Date: Sun Jun 27 13:56:13 1993
Hello, everyone.  I hope you had fun at Field Day.  I'm exiled
here in France for the summer and don't have my license yet.  I
heard a couple of you, though, even with my G5RV laying on the
ground.

I need to get in touch with the CQWW RTTY contest director as
soon as possible, but I don't have his address.  I'd appreciate
it if someone with that information would mail it to me.  I doubt
I could find a copy of CQ over here.  Alternatively, if one of
you is local to him and could pass along a short message, that
would be very helpful.

Thanks es 73
Jeff  (F/)N9HZQ

--
Jeffrey L. Tucker                           N9HZQ
tucker@georgiatech-metz.fr                  Georgia Tech Lorraine