CQ-Contest

SS Sections?

Subject: SS Sections?
From: price@cod.nosc.mil (price@cod.nosc.mil)
Date: Wed Nov 10 07:47:28 1993
>How to get sections in SS?
>
>The overwhelming consensus among those responding to my query is to call CQ.
>Search and pounce with the second radio but NEVER stop calling CQ. ALL
>24 hours. NEVER stop.

For what it's worth, I made a clean sweep on QRP CW last year in about 500
Qs.  I actually did have a couple of runs on 10 and 15 meters, like 30
minutes each, but I had to search around for the tough sections.
Fortunately there was lots of activity last year and the sweep wasn't too
tough.  So, it can be done.  Depends on condx and activity level mostly.

--Jim, K6ZH

From: george fremin iii <geoiii@wixer.bga.com> (george fremin iii)
Subject: cw ss scores

11-10-93 1535z
single op high power
WM5G    1604 76
W5WMU   1557 77
N4RJ    1529 77
K5GN    1462 77
W7RM    1444 77
K6LL    1428 77
N2IC    1422 77
K0RF    1414 77
NC0P    1409 77
K9FD    1400 77

K5MR    1377 76
K3LR    1372 76
K7UP    1357 76
AH3C    1351 77
VE3EJ   1350 76
N6TV    1313 77
KZ2S    1300 76
W6EEN   1298 77
K1TO    1292 76
N8RR    1281 77

W1XE    1271 77
K1DG    1257 76
K4VX    1253 77
N6RO    1248 77
W6QHS   1248 77
AA7NX   1238 77
KQ8M    1238 76
KI3L    1237 77
AA4NC   1230 76
W5KFT   1227 76

KT3Y    1220 75
WA8ZDT  1218 76
K3ZO    1215 76
K6KM    1199 77
KW8N    1187 76
AA6KX   1094 77
W2RQ    1050 75
K2MM    1038 77
WB1GQR  1016 74
W5ASP   1000 76

AC5K     923 76
WG9L     903 77
W1IHN    715 76
K5EC      63 33
WE9V     874 76
KF8QE    894 76
W9YH     848 76
AA8U     831 75
N6AZE    281 73

single op low power
NP4A    1388 77
N5RZ    1315 76
KY7M    1217 75
AD5Q    1210 77
K0EU    1173 75
W1FEA   1106 77
AB6FO   1075 76
K4XU    1070 76
N4AA    1030 77
N0AT    1016 76

N4TY    1006 74
WA2ARQ   950 76
W6UQF    939 77
KE4VV    916 77
KZ4H     913 76
NJ2L     901 76
KO9Y     852 77
KP4TQ    840 73
N6MZ     823 77
N9JF     804 75

AI6E     782 74
N7LOX    718 76
NN5T     712 75
AA6MC    682 76
KE4GY    682 74
N0AX     615 76
W5XD     565 72
WA1U     529 76
KF9PL    455 73
K7GM     425 72

WB2CPU   353 68
KI4HN    347 69
NG0X     260 31
KJ5JC    194 55
KU4A     152 61
NV3V     111 47

single op qrp
K0FRP    824 75
W2GD     814 76
W9UP     778 76
AA2U     757 75
W9RE     751 76
K1TR     686 76
WA4PGM   667 76
KB4GID   569 72
N5NMX    465 73
WA7BNM   100 52

N0BSH     16 14

multi-op
W4AQL   1379 77
N6VR    1321 77
WX0B    1308 76
K5OJI   1284 77
K6XT    1220 77
KB0S    1161 77
K0PP    1095 77
W6BIP   1048 77
NV6O     666 77
K6XO     549 75

please send corrections and new scores to me
thanks
george fremin
wb5vzl

geoiii@wixer.bga.com