CQ-Contest

SquINT from NV6O - i think

Subject: SquINT from NV6O - i think
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Mon Dec 5 10:10:39 1994
"Quick, where's my Logbook?"
"I thought I saw it last year under pile of SS qsl's, dear"
"OK, here it is..........where's my daughter?"
to myself..."What frequencies?" - "What exchange?"
            "footswitch or vox?"

1822z I hear "CQ kids contest WB8GNX"

My daughter, Kelsey, is a natural.  She is left - handed, so she can
already tune with right hand and log,(remember log?) with left.  I think
she hears better that I do too.  (Oh yeah - Berkeley in 60's - Rock
Bands etc)

8 q's in 48 mins.  No diapers.  Left those in New Jersey in '86.

Fantastic ops from 3 to....42?  David, WD5N must have misplaced his kid.

Still getting N4BO from 13 % of stations worked.  Nothing changes.

I don't know how to score this since I didn't read the rules carefully.

So we'll call this a check log.  Wait till next year.  Full 60 mins.
Cartoons off...Master.DTA.....N6TR log new version for SquINT.....
Full contest diet of Hot Chocolate and Super sugar flakes....YEAHHHH!

Guest op from east coast....gotta call my NNJ buddies...hope all the
good kids aren't at N2RM or LPL.

Bottom line....Daughter says she would like to do this again...Let's...

Eric NV6O age uhhhhhhh  flat black with purple (far out under UV lights)
edwoods@pacbell.com