CQ-Contest

Dr. Who?

Subject: Dr. Who?
From: Skoch92707@aol.com (Skoch92707@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 23:08:33 1996
>According to the QRZ Callsign Database, Dr. Bafoofnik (more appropriately
>Baffoonik or Bafoolnik) is none other than:

>          SPENCER (SPIKE) LAZAR, W9XR, Monroeville, PA

I think that was quite clear from his address, at least I assume that's who
it is. A person's name and callsign (if any!), are not important to me.
What I am not clear on is if these posts are intended to be humorous.
If so, I just do not get it.
You know how sometimes you can tell a person a joke and they will be standing
there afterwards with a blank stare? Then you have to say something like "You
know, they were nuns, they walked into a bar, and then they........". Then
your friend will say "Oh, NOW I get it!". I am like that when I read these
posts. I hope in the future after each sentence there will be an explanation,
so I can laugh too. I'm sure I am the only one feeling this way.

Notice also how I did not attack the person, just the content of the message.
An awesome concept.

CONTEST, BABY!