CQ-Contest

Sorry for post

Subject: Sorry for post
From: W8JITom@aol.com (W8JITom@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 23:26:48 1996
I want to apologize. I shouldn't have posted anything about the antenna
article.

The author probably tried hard to be helpful and correct. At first, I kind of
chuckled. In hindsight, that wasn't very nice of me. We are all entitled to
occasional mistakes.

73, Tom

From: thommo@sunbeach.net (Stephen Thompson) (Stephen Thompson)
Subject: WRTC ' 96  FROM  8P

   Hi,

        I had a go at the 1996 IARU/WRTC contest  in the S/O  Phone category
and only  heard  one
  WRTC  station and that was W6W on 20M  at about  0200  UTC  using  100W
and a dipole.
        I am  curious  to know  how many , if  any,  Zone 11 stations worked
the  WRTC  stations
   and if  any one  in  W6  heard Zone 11.

73  and please  work me in  IOTA  this weekend  from  NA-21.

                                            Stephen (8P6CV)