CQ-Contest

Need QTH for CQWW SSB Asia/Pacific

Subject: Need QTH for CQWW SSB Asia/Pacific
From: AA7VB@aol.com (AA7VB@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 21:41:31 1996
I will be in Surabaya, Indonesia Oct.20 for my sister-in-law's wedding.
This trip could serve as an excellant opportunity to operate from the
Pacific or Asia in the CQWW SSB test.  I would appreciate any information
regarding a possible QTH to guest operate from for the test.  I would like
to operate Single Op All Band or Single Band with a big effort with a super
antenna.  Please let me any ideas for a guest operator spot.  Thanks for
your consideration ! !    73 / Dennis Motschenbacher   AA7VB
Also:   KZ5M, P40Z, VP2EWW, VP2EV, VP2LS, V40Z, V47W, KC6DM
and portable/ C6, KH6, KH2, KL7, VK3, TI3, YV, VP9, KP6 etc.

From: gdanaher@tenet.edu (Gary M Danaher) (Gary M Danaher)
Subject: Sunspots, Where are we?

We are either near the end of the cycle, at the bottom of the cycle, or
at the very beginning of the next cycle. Ask me again in a year and a
half and I can be more specific. In the mean time, propagation stinks, so
best get a good book on how to improve your dx skills, and read it
several times while you still have the time!!

From: n5ia@juno.com (Milt Jensen) (Milt Jensen)
Subject: Dentron MLA 2500 Linear Amplifier

Does anyone have any info; tech/shop manual, mods, updates, etc. for this
amplifier?  Respond directly to n5ia@juno.com.

                Thanks, es 73 de Milt, N5ia