CQ-Contest

A5A in 1996 CQWW CW

Subject: A5A in 1996 CQWW CW
From: A51DX@aol.com (A51DX@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 2 21:18:33 1996
The Bhutanese Government has allowed limited operation as a demonstration of
Amateur Radio in this years CQWW CW. Look for Mr. Lane Operating Club call
A5A on the following frequencys  28.050
                                         21.050
                                         14.050
                                           7.050
                                           3.505
We are allowed 1 hour operating time every 4 hours due to restrictions on
power.
We shall begin at UTC start of contest. Please be patient on our newly
trained operators. Most are between 5 and 7 wpm.  I assume they will improve
rapidly.

QSL's go direct to my manager in the U.S.  KA2AEV in New York

                                                          73 Eric A51DX