CQ-Contest

K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)

Subject: K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)
From: bscott@thor.pla-net.net (bscott@thor.pla-net.net)
Date: Wed Dec 4 11:49:25 1996
>On  4 Dec 96, Bill Hider <n3rr@erols.com> wrote:
>

>> Randy, why put all this on the contest reflector?  It really messed up
>> my ISP email server and gave me lots of frustration just to download it.
>> IT IS TOO LONG!!  It caused many errors and was too lengthy.  I don't
>> need to see your breakdown report.  Let those who want it request it.
>> Also, your test was TOO LONG.  I just deleted it.

What? This is the very thing that I look forward too. I am a newcomer to
contesting, and this is exactly what I want. Would you prefer lengthy drivel
over vanity calls again?

  Randy, PLEASE continue to post your summaries as this is the kind of thing
that can help out some of us contesting newbies. I have been contesting only
about 1.5 years now, and really appreciate all the help I can get...I am sorry
Mr. Hider, but it's time to change servers and update software...

Address: bscott@pla-net.net
Name: Bob Scott
Amateur radio call: KF9YH
Member: Society of Midwest Contesters
Member: National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (Paramedic)
The opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author.