CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] West Virginia QSO party this Sunday

Subject: [CQ-Contest] West Virginia QSO party this Sunday
From: WA8WV@aol.com (WA8WV@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 9 06:48:12 1997
Good morning,

This Sunday, June 15 will be a good time to get a West Virginia contact for
Worked All States and have some fun at the same time.

The West Virginia QSO party is Sunday, June 15 from 1800 to 2400Z.  That's 6
hours for the contest.  Last year we had only 9 entries.  Like to have more
this year.

W8WVA, the State Radio Council station will be on for the full six hours and
will count as 25 bonus points.  Rules are in June CQ and QST.  If you need
the rules please drop me an e-mail and I will return a copy.

Hope to work you in the contest and good luck.

73,
Dave Ellis   WA8WV