CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] CQ160 - great pre-conditions

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ160 - great pre-conditions
From: Brian Moran <brianmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:26:49 -0800 (PST)
There were some great conditions from the Pacific Northwest to EU over the past
few nights AND MORNINGS. This morning I put a few in the log, then heard EY8MM
calling CQ! While I wasn't able to get a recording of Nodir's CQ in time, I did
put up audio for RL3FT and OH1XX from this morning on
http://bmoran.onehub.com/n9adg .

I notice that the CQ contest committee is encouraging recording of the contest,
and I'm going to give it a try. I'll be using the N1MM logger in the contest
this weekend, recording
the QSOs and putting them at the  above location after the contest.

You can too -- see the N1MM
documentation on how to record QSOs. You can also use http://onehub.com --- 1
GB free space for sharing files like these.  That might be enough to put the
entire contest up.

Brian N9ADG

disclaimer: I am employed by Onehub.