CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] 599

To: k5zd@charter.net, al_lorona@agilent.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 599
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 04:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
I would respectfully disagree with need for this and point to TBDC and various
VHF contests where the entire exchange consists of a call and a grid square...

It may be traditional, but it ain't necessary IMHO. As a PT QRPer, I do find
real reports useful, but mostly non-existent. In a contest, the last thing I
want someone weak doing is repeating "..... ----. ----." at 15WPM allowing the
QRM/QRN/QSB to once again overwhelm the signal.

Repeat da Meat, Snuff da Fluff... ;o)

In the rare instances where someone actually sends something other than 5NN, I
do log it, as silly as that may sound.

QRT.

Julius Fazekas
N2WN