CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Contests News Release

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contests News Release
From: jonathan.schulz@sbt.siemens.com (Schulz Jonathan)
Date: Tue May 14 12:25:09 2002
Being relatively new to the contesting world I really didn't have an opinion
when the ARRL botched (IMO) the handling of the Removal/Relocation of
Contest Scores etc from QST's pages earlier this year. However, after seeing
the wealth of information available and the flexibility of retrieving it
from the Web, I have to say thanks to the Dan and all of those who
contributed to the development and testing of the new way of presenting the
results. Also so much easier to have my UB...err LCR reports available
without having to email Dan for them.

Hmm, more information, quicker results, sort able stats? And the concern of
losing line scores in QST was what again???

73,

Jon
K9JLS