CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] RES: CQ Reconsiders Policy on Crimea in CQ Contests

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RES: CQ Reconsiders Policy on Crimea in CQ Contests
From: "py5eg" <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 07:43:17 -0200
Hi Randy & Committee

Happy to see the correct action.
This is why I love this hobby.
Oms PY5EG

-----Mensagem original-----
De: CQ-Contest [mailto:cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com] Em nome de
Randy Thompson K5ZD
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2014 01:04
Para: k5zd@charter.net; 'Contest Reflector'
Assunto: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Reconsiders Policy on Crimea in CQ Contests

Official announcement at
http://www.cqnewsroom.blogspot.com/2014/10/cq-reconsiders-policy-on-crim
ea-i
n-cq.html

It has been an interesting 5 days since the original announcement. I
think we have all learned a little geopolitical history and learned a
little about each other.

Time to put it behind us and get ready for the contest.  Expeditions are
arriving on site and beginning their antenna preparations.  Work
everyone you can and remember to submit your log within 5 days of the
end of the contest.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WW DX Contest
email: k5zd@cqww.com