CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] PACC contest tomorrow

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PACC contest tomorrow
From: Maarten van Rossum <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:01:51 +0100
Dear contesters,

For those of you that don't like to do RTTY or just want a break from the
WPX RTTY contest, please look for PA station during this edition of the
Dutch PACC contest this weekend. The PACC will start February 12 at 12:00
UTC and will end February 13 at 12:00 UTC.
It is a mixed mode contest so you can find us on both CW and SSB. We need
you report and a serial number starting from 001, we give you a report and a
two letter abbreviation of our province. There are 12 provinces, each
province being a multiplier.
More info on: http://pacc.veron.nl/

We sure hope to hear you this weekend!

Best 73,