CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] More busted calls in RBN than human spots?

To: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] More busted calls in RBN than human spots?
From: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:33:42 -0300
Barry,

I lot of guys worked a Skimmer Phatom _GW7T_ (and some variations)
last weekend - no better way to find out non-Assisted Claimmig
Stations. I got 205 dupes out 4k QSOs, could be more If I didnt just
ignore some of them after 3rd dupe QSO. I worked WW4LL 9 times.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member

Visit our websites:
PW7T: http://www.pw7t.net
DXBrasil: http://www.dxbrasil.net