CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE

To: "CQ CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 22:27:03 +0100
From: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@yahoo.com>

<snip>

> I know people who don't like this idea bring to attention
> several other ways of cheating in our hobby, but we are
> not talking about those, in this case we are talking about
> the use of packet, telnet, web clusters, or even DX alerts
> made by friends on VHF.!

My hobby is amateur radio contesting.  Your's is something
else - I suggest internet contesting.

Just as there is a difference between the internet and amateur
radio, there is a difference between internet contesting and
amateur radio contesting.  The difference between them should
continue to be recognised by retaining the single-op (radio)
and single-op assisted (internet) classes.

73,
Paul EI5DI