CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] 2010 IARU Pre-checking your log...

To: "Minnesota Wireless Association" <mwa@w0aa.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2010 IARU Pre-checking your log...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:37:29 -0500
For those people interested in slicing and dicing the WRTC team
performances, I have added a Scores worksheet to this Excel
workbook. The data was downloaded from the WRTC website:
http://ru.wrtc2010.ru/index.php?id=51&idp=46

You can sort the columns to analyze the different statistics. For
example, it was interesting to see the score reduction rates of
the various teams and how this compared to their standing. Score
reductions ranged from less than 3% to nearly 9%

Revision 1.0.2 can be downloaded from:  http://tinyurl.com/267ordj

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN