CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

To: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory
From: Fabio Schettino Gmail <fabio.e.schettino@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:59:56 +0100
Hi Guys,

Probable some one is missing one important step, even 3830 is irrelevant
because isn’t an official listing, CR3L submit the log
as M2, and AFTER resubmit the Log as MM.

Even this is not forbidden from the rules, is clearly a deliberate action to
try to get a Plaque. Doe’s really some one think that
after two publishing , unofficial and official, as M2, they rechecked the log,
or remembered to have lockout problems and so
resubmit the Log ?  If the RBN evidence if not enough to have a proof, two
coincides may be a proof.

Otherwise rules , allow it, but if the committee wants, can also check the log
to verify if is Category  compliant, is a matter of
software, and probable this verifications can be add in  the next rules update.

73 de Fabio I4UFH