CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] win-key ??

To: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] win-key ??
From: iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:02:48 +0000
Hi Dale,

K1EL's WKUSB-HV will do what you need. It provides pull-to-ground
outputs for keying and PTT using solid-state relays (older versions
used opto-isolators). The keying output connects to your transceiver
where you would normally connect a straight key. N1MM Logger, and most
other logging software, supports the WinKeyer protocol.

http://www.k1el.com/

73,

    ~iain / N6ML