CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] ARRL Directors/Daily whining and complaining

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Directors/Daily whining and complaining
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:02:19 -0400
Hi all...well maybe its time to let this issue fade out...or maybe
it's time to take this to the next level...I feel that the CAC has
heard enough from us to determine that distance based
scoring is a good direction to go....well as it is in the American
Political system its time to write some letters...just as we write to
our Congressmen and Senators, it's time to write
to our ARRL Directors...go to ARRL.ORG and you can go directly to the
Directors page...there you can scroll down and locate your ARRL
Director...right now each Director doesn't have a clue how much
passion and discussion has taken place...so its up to us the bring
them up to date..I encourage each and every one of you to email your
Director and tell him your feeling about distance based scoring....I
have gotten nearly 50 to 60 emails each and every day from a number of
you personally..well now its time to STAND UP and BE COUNTED.....

Boy I just love whining and complaining...I did 24 years in the
military so each one of us could have freedom of speech, and right now
I am exercising mine...

NQ4I