CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Phonetics

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Phonetics
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:42:51 -0600
Gee.... I wonder.... if I don't get the section... and I can't understand the =
not standard = fony netics... then
is it in my best interest to NIL the Q? And since I am the one that is
responsible, not only for the content of what I am
qsling for but also the integrity of my log.... then the issue becomes not only
my responsibility to copy correctly but also
the sending op is charged with sending so I can understand it. The downside..
very simply put is NIL. And the upside
very simply put, is learning how to exchange information in an efficient and
orderly manner, with the least amount of time
spent to get the job done.
There are thousands of factors/excuses for not doing the job.... but NIL ends
that discussion rather effectively. Don't do it
right... don't get in log. No problem.... Ultimately... it is a team effort...
and if one member of the team doesn't know how to
play... then the team isn't as good as possible. So... precontest is the time
to learn and study??????
--...   ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy