CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Good Grief people with nothing better to do!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Good Grief people with nothing better to do!
From: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:10:49 +0000
Chris,
    Before I got heavily into contesting I had another just as expensive
hobby,,, Golf.  ;-)

Golf is a game steeped in etiquitte.   For example, when you are on the
putting green, you should never step on another players line from their ball
to the hole.

The same is true of contesting.  I'm still learning the ropes myself and
appreciate being elmered by the folks on this reflector.   One thing I found
is that the use of packet is a sensitive issue and the inappropriate use of
such is against the spirit of fair play.

The people who compile these reports are performing a service that helps
preserve (and hopefully enhances) the integrity of radiosport as a serious
and respectable endeavor.

If you got called on it,,, chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

73
Guy, N7ZG