CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Contest station automation

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest station automation
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:49:18 +0000
Hello fellow contesters,     I've been thinking about how to automate my
station even more and help eliminate some of the missteps that can occur at 2am
when I am really sleepy.    Also, anyone building a contest station knows how
damn expensive copper has become.    So in the ham spirit I started working on
some WiFi based antenna switching hardware.    Also, given how cheap LCD TFT
touch screens are becoming I decided to incorporate a highly customizable UI
into the mix.    Here is a video of my efforts to date:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktlY2si2bK4
If this is of interest, please contact me at molinariguy@gmail.com
Would be great to get someone with a large station to try this out.
73,Guy, N7ZG