CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Recap of Responses - CQ160 Rule Changes in 2003 - Multi-Op

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recap of Responses - CQ160 Rule Changes in 2003 - Multi-Op Time Limit
From: w2gd@hotmail.com (John Crovelli)
Date: Tue Jan 21 23:13:32 2003
Greetings,

Over the past 10 days I've received 10 responses to my suggestion that
multi-op entrants in the CQ 160 CW limit their time of operation to no more
than 36 hours.  In ALL cases, those responding agreed to the suggested 36
hour limit, and several suggested that an even lower time limit would
probably be more appropriate.

Thanks to all of those who took the time to comment both publically and
privately.  Good luck to everyone this coming weekend.

73, John W2GD