CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease

To: "Joseph.Giasi" <jpgw2qq@gmail.com>, George Harlem <george.harlem@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:47:57 -0600
I can understand it if you send "K4?" and the station you heard was, say,
K4XYX and my call is WK4Z or VK4ZZ or something. Guaranteed, I'm going to go
back to you.

But if you don't even have K4 in your callsign, shut the H-E-double hockey
sticks up! The WA3 should be embarrassed. He's a LID of the first order.

Maybe we need a new Q signal: QFU!

73, kelly
ve4xt