CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] SF-area station

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SF-area station
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:34:36 -0600
Hi all,
I was on Junipero Serra Freeway yesterday when I spotted up on a treed hill
to the east what looked like a major contest station. About two or three
towers, possible 100¹ each or more.

I think we were around Woodside at the time.

There were too many trees, I think, for it to have been W6YX.

Anyone know who it is?
Just curious

73, kelly
ve4xt
-- Listen to THE ROAD TRIP on CJOB every Saturday from 10:00 AM till 12 Noon
Central Time. LIVE STREAMING AUDIO at CJOB.COM. Watch THE ROAD TRIP on Shaw
TV every Sunday on Shaw Winnipeg Channel 9.  Follow us on Twitter
(@RoadTripCJOB) and friend us on Facebook (CJOB road trip)