CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: Larry K4AB <k4ab@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 08:28:31 -1000
 >Was there a rule change that allowed
>this to happen this year, or did N6MJ and Ct1BOH come up with the idea?

No rule change was needed.  As long as they transmitted no more than 1 signal
at a time they were fine.

What Dan and Jose did is game changing.  SOAB will never be the same.

Who sitting around a bar stool came up with this idea?  Genius.  A back
story is needed....an NCJ feature piece required.

73,
Larry K4AB