CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and Low power

To: rob <wa1fcn@charter.net>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and Low power
From: xe2b <xe2b@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:48:46 -0600
I'm for it (LP)!

Luis XE2B

Enviado desde mi Samsung Mobile de Telcel

<cq-contest@contesting.com> </div><div>Asunto: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and
Low power </div><div>

         Well once again ARRL  DX Contest is coming up and once again I am
         wishing they had Low power category for single band operators.
          Now that I am getting into those advanced years ( age 67
Friday ) a
         full time effort in all bands is getting harder and harder.
Now a full time
         effort on a single band is still simple, but I still compete
against those
         using high power.  I am sure I am not the only person who is in
this
         situation.  Some other major contest are able to see there way to
         implement low power entrants into the results.  I would be even
happy to
         see just a little star after the call results line to
distinguish the difference
         in power.  And yes I know too many categories reduce the
         value of a win.  Anyone else care to voice an opinion ?

             73 BoB WA1FCN