CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Simple solution to address CQ WW CW problems

To: Andy Blank <n2nt@comcast.net>, Scott Robbins <w4pa@yahoo.com>,Untitled <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Simple solution to address CQ WW CW problems
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:14:26 -0700
So now I have to record an entire contest somehow and if by chance my hard
drive crashes on the way back to the USA my score does not count....

Why not require all logs to be submitted electronically within 5 minutes of
the end of the contest, provide pictures of the equipment used with
witnesses signing off.  Only allowed to use wattmeters that will record the
output of your transmission and have witnesses....Should I go on?