CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters at Hamcation

To: Christian Janssen DL1MGB <chris@dl1mgb.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters at Hamcation
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 09:46:54 -0400
Hello Chris,

The Contest Dinner on Saturday night (as well as the Topband Dinner, the
contest suites on Wednesday - Saturday, the KCDXC Pileup Contest, and many
other contest-centric activities) take place at the Hope Hotel
https://www.hopehotel.com

The entire available room block for Hamvention weekend is reserved and
cannot be booked online. There are always rooms available from individuals
whose plans have changed on the secondary market in the weeks and months
leading up to Hamvention. Sometimes there are rooms from K3LR’s block that
are available a few weeks prior to Hamvention as well.

Good luck!
Chris W4WF

Chris Plumblee
407.494.5155