CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters at Hamcation

To: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters at Hamcation
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 13:21:34 -0400
That’s what I get for attempting to answer before caffeine. Tnx for your
patience…

There isn’t an equivalent to the Hope Hotel or the old Crowne Plaza for
Orlando, unfortunately. There are literally a million hotel rooms around
the metro area at a myriad of price points.

The area near the contest dinner site and near the fairgrounds does not
have any hotels that I would recommend.

My personal bandwidth is almost entirely consumed with planning/executing
the contest dinner on Friday night, so I cannot volunteer to find a hotel
and make the necessary arrangements, but I’d be glad to support or offer
advice to someone or some organization that wanted to do so.

73,
Chris W4WF

Chris Plumblee
407.494.5155