CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner - It's Not Too Late!

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner - It's Not Too Late!
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 20:24:40 -0500
We still have a few seats available for the 2015 Orlando Contest Dinner
this Friday night, February 13!

Details are at http://www.floridacontestgroup.org/docs/2015orlandodinner.pdf

If your calendar has unexpectedly cleared, or you're just tired of looking
out your shack window and seeing snow and ice, there's still time to send
$21 via PayPal to blake@n4gi.com and reserve your seat for the Orlando
Contest Dinner. Your ticket entitles you to dinner, free 807's, and an
entry into our raffle for one of our fabulous prizes, including our grand
prize, a brand new Yaesu transceiver!

It's 70 degrees tonight in Orlando, and I have the windows open all over
the house to keep cool. As you plan your hamfest travel for 2015, ask
yourself how often you've been able to say something similar about Dayton,
Ohio in mid-May :-)

vy 73,
Chris WF3C