CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: Ken Low <kenke3x@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: Ricardo Navarrete <ricardoea4zk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:13:56 +0100
Thanks for the links, very interesting.
Btw that is like another sport , to reach the execellence , to be a
champion you need to practise every day like a football player does. Train
hard very hard and once you are exahusted then train a little bit more.
What do you need to train??? Time, one thing that I don't have and probably
I'll never have in the next 20 years until my children grow and let me some
space. They both are awesome and probably we find one of this guys each 100
like me.

Rick, EA4ZK/KH8ZK
Aranjuez, Madrid, Spain
Sent from my mobile device