CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 1 million qsos ?

To: "contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1 million qsos ?
From: "K3MQ - Bob Johnson" <k3mq@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:07:28 -0500
I was looking at the eQSL "power users" page and noticed several ops had
uploaded large numbers of qsos over time. Most notable were AA3B with 441,167
q's and N3RS with 396,169.

... which begs the question ... has any one individual ever logged one million
qsos which are verifiable? By verifiable, I mean they are documented in an
electronic log or paper log which is available for scrutiny? This also would
exclude M/M stations.

Certainly anyone who did this has to be a big-time long term contester.

Just wondering ...