CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Aniother rules/remote RX issue

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Aniother rules/remote RX issue
From: iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:20:38 -0700
"Transmitters and receivers must be located within a 500-meter
diameter circle or within the property limits of the station licensee,
whichever is greater."

Seems pretty clear to me, too.... using a receiver outside those
confines for ANY purpose in the contest would be a violation.

73,

    ~iain / N6ML