CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Nasty Cheerleading in favor of R36F

To: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@yahoo.com>, "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Nasty Cheerleading in favor of R36F
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:08:08 -0000

> Take a look at the Top 20 spotters analysis at:
> http://www.5bits.net/lu5dx/2010-wrtc-spots-analysis/
>
> Martin, LU5DX
> www.5bits.net/lu5dx

Martin,

I went to your site, and the analysis doesn't suggest "nasty" to me.

At this moment R36F is spotted 21 times more than the next competitor (the
range of numbers for the "pack" right now runs from the mid 40's with a
fairly even distribution up to 121 spots).

I don't know who R36F is, and examining the spotters on your "raw" list, I
don't see any pattern different to other random "spottees" that I perused.

So what is the "nasty"?

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"