CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] EARTTY 2017 This weekend 1st & 2nd April

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] EARTTY 2017 This weekend 1st & 2nd April
From: EC1KR <jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 21:51:18 +0200
Hi guys.

I hope all enjoy during CQ WPX SSB 2017.

If you like digital modes (RTTY), Union de Radioaficionados Españoles (URE)
Invite you to participate in “EARTTY Contest 2017” next weekend 1st and 2nd
of April, from 1600 UTC on Saturday until 1600 UTC on Sunday.

This year with different propagation, Mults are USA, CANADA, JAPAN and
AUSTRALIA zones (we hope your participation guys) and Spanish Provinces.

Take a look at our Contest web site, with few interiristing informations:

- Rules: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/bases/
- Announced Operations (PSE Include your):
http://concursos.ure.es/en/anuncios/
- Records: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/records/
- Results 2016: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/resultados/
- Public Logs (2014-2016): http://concursos.ure.es/en/logs-publicos/
- Historical Database: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/database/

This contest is part of the Annual HF Championship organized by URE, only 6
HF Contests (this is the second, first was EAPSK63 last month) and you can
see the Ranking Online: http://concursos.ure.es/en/campeonato-de-hf/

Good Luck and Contest.

73 de

EC1KR Jesus & EA5HT Jesus