CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Spotting - not

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Edward Sawyer <sawyered@earthlink.net>, w1ve@yccc.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spotting - not
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 03:39:32 +0000
Thanks Gerry for QSO on 40 meters!

RBN spotted VY1AAA, but if I remember just some US skimmers, so decided to
spot you on DX Summit.

Now realized I was one if rare exceptions who spotted you. Some years ago,
a station from YT would have been manually spotted extensively....

Times (and Technology) are indeed  changing the rules of the game...

73 de RM2D (SM6LRR), Mats