CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] looking for article

To: dave@egh.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] looking for article
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:05:26 -0400
I wasn't around then (well I was alive but not a ham) so I did some quick
Googling and used 42-2110 transceiver as keywords. Came up with an article
referenced by K1TTT that if scroll down you'll see info on the original
article from W5ASP. Maybe this is it?

http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/oldtworadio.html

73,
K2DSL - David