CQ-Contest

[RTTY] Contest Dinner at the International DX Convention, Visalia, CA

To: NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, sccc@contesting.com, MLDXCC <mldxcc@contesting.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Contest Dinner at the International DX Convention, Visalia, CA
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 19:19:36 -0800
The form is now live on the IDXC web site, under the "Breaking News". There
is no direct link for the form, but it currently is at the top of the page
here:

http://www.dxconvention.org/news.html

PLEASE NOTE that I am trying something different this year regarding
reserved tables. Here's how it works:

1. Everyone buys their own ticket.
2. One person buys an additional table reservation for a $40 donation to
the Mother Lode DX and Contest Club.
3. This person gets to decide who sits at their reserved table.

This will hopefully eliminate the confusion in previous years over who has
bought what tickets. You make your donation, you get to decide who sits
there. If you want to collect $4 per person for your table, that's your
choice. All I ask is you fill your table, because seats are limited.

I look forward to seeing all of you there! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com