CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] The Carolina Weekend (SCQP+NCQP) February 24-25

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The Carolina Weekend (SCQP+NCQP) February 24-25
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 21:07:03 -0500
Announcing the 2nd Annual Carolina Weekend!

The SCQP on Saturday and the NCQP on Sunday... 21 hours of contesting fun!
We're doing all we can to put 146 counties on the air during the weekend.

SCQP - 2/24 1500z - 2/25 0159z  http://scqso.com
NCQP - 2/25 1500z - 0100z  http://ncqsoparty.org

This year we have the "CAROLINA" Spelling Bee challenge. The goal is to
spell Carolina using the first letter of a county. There's only ONE "I" and
that's Iredell county in NC, but you can find all of the other letters in
both states. The certificate is amazing. One lucky entry will receive a $50
gift certificate from The Wireman.

The USS Yorktown - WA4USN and the USS North Carolina - NI4BK ships will be
on the air.

The op who works the most Carolina counties will receive an amazing BBQ
dinner delivered to their door.

For someone seeking to work all the US counties, we going to have some
amazing mobile ops running... Mobile ops include N0AC, N4CW, K3TD (K4QPL),
W1TEF, W4CAE(2) and more. Last year, N4CW ran 20+ SC counties and made
almost 900 Qs.

Visit either NCQP or SCQP websites for all the details!

I've worked many of y'all during the last four years since I've been back
on the air. Please give me a call on Saturday. I'll be operating as WW4SF
Bonus Station and a few hours using my personal callsign.

73s Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team Leader
​www.scqso.com​