CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] QSO Party Connection Yahoo Group

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSO Party Connection Yahoo Group
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 11:13:35 -0400
Do you enjoying working QSO Party contests? If so, visit the QSO Party
Connection Yahoo Group at
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/qsoparty/info

Since April 2015, we've grown to 90 members. Included in our membership are
many QSO Party regulars along with many State QP admins/team members.

This is a great place to promote/announce your upcoming QP or share any QP
news. During a busy QP weekend, many members are sharing contest
ideas, county lists needs and more.

For state QP leaders, this is an excellent way to obtain feedback following
your event, exchange new rule ideas and more. You can find out what works
and what needs to be re-tooled...

It's also a great way to build relationships in this contest niche. I love
the challenges of the QPs and I know many of you also are addicted to these
as well.

As the Team Leader of the South Carolina QSO Party (www.scqso.com) I value
the opportunity to share ideas with active QPers.

If you aren't a member of our "QSO Party Connection" Yahoo Group, I invite
you to join today.

Please drop me a email if you have any questions about the group.​

73s Dave WN4AFP

--
Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs