CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] other hamfests

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] other hamfests
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 07:47:39 +0700
Orlando, my top pic.  Outside and inside, lots of vendor space, air access
tops, must have car, hotels scattered, huge parking, wonderful weather,
area filled with family fun, beach hour and half away.

Dallas area, seems to be searching for best facility but if it finds that,
will be huge too.  Air access tops.

Visalia, the place to be for DX but historically not a "general" hamfest,
recent venue change/unknown, tuff air access, must have car.

Branson, MO, nothing hamfest related there, I guess, but driving location
is great and theme entertainment may satisfy many hams and families.

Dayton, not to forget.  Weather usually miserable or I would say rent an
open field and put the whole hamfest under rental big tents.

Economy will solve it.  73 Charly

--
Charly, HS0ZCW