CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Re mic headphone switch source??

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re mic headphone switch source??
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 06:40:37 +0700
Tnx suggestions but way overkill for my need, which is just to make easy
the use of one Heil Pro 7 and one squeeze key and one PTT footswitch (from
Heil socket) into one or the other of two radios, but good shielding and
isolation.
No automation, no computer, no rotor, no hot air balloon, etc.
My need is just for convenient everyday use.
Tnx and HNY to all, 73 Charly

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 12:20 AM, <john@kk9a.com> wrote:

> Top Ten DX Doubler and MicroHAM Micro 2R are both nice mic/headphone
> switches.
>
> John KK9A
>
> To:     CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
> Subject:        [CQ-Contest] mic headphone switch source??
> From:   Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
> Date:   Sun, 3 Jan 2016 19:57:59 +0700
>
> Hello, I am looking for a mic/headphone switch<snip>

Charly, HS0ZCW