CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention Future?

To: Lloyd Cabral <kh6lc@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention Future?
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 10:31:47 +0700
Dayton, prediction, will not move.
Orlando Hamfest will overtake Dayton size soon.
Dallas/Plano hamfest will be soon be second or hold onto third.

Visalia remains the most satisfying hamfest and it wisely moved to better
quarters, now can it move again to near an international airport?

However, the little secret hamfest upcoming is for SEANET 2016 which will
be in the world's playground, Pattaya Beach, Thailand.... not to be missed
(look up Pattaya).
73,   Charly HS0ZCW

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 5:03 AM, Lloyd Cabral <kh6lc@hotmail.com> wrote:

> After reading that lengthy article I have just one question.
> Who's on First and Third again?      Nothing seems guaranteed.
>     Lloyd,  KH6LC

>  Had anyone else heard about this?
>
> http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/news/local/alternative-sites-for-hamvention-proposed/nns5c/
>
>  I have been secretly hoping for many years it would move.
>  Will 2016 be the  year?
>    Jeff,  KU8E

Charly, HS0ZCW