CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Fwd: SS Fresh Meat

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: SS Fresh Meat
From: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:50:05 -0700
Ron, (and all)

I'm suggesting using the same station for both efforts.  First our
usual 24-hour
family multi-op, then a 6-hour "check log" effort, with one or both of the
same family members playing.

Would the first "full" effort be DQ'd because of the follow-on "fresh meat"
effort?

73, de Hans, K0HB

On Sunday, February 24, 2013, Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:

> If at the same physical station, you might be technical violation of the
> contest rules.
>
> However, if you take a few minutes and travel to the other station (or at
> least, the other-call op heads there before the 24 hours are up, and he's
> joined by the original-call op after the 24 hour point), I don't believe it
> ought to be a problem.

73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a boy and his radio"