CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:33:20 -0500
I'm assuming these rules apply to QSO's IN THE CONTEST. If I were using
someone else's station signing a different call in a contest and had a
personal sked with someone that was not a contest QSO, why wouldn't I be
able to make the sked with my own call? It seems prohibiting that would be
just stupid.

73, Zack W9SZ