CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Looking for 2024 IARU HF World Championship pictures an

To: bob@wa1z.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Looking for 2024 IARU HF World Championship pictures and stories
From: Paul Bourque <pbourque@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 10:45:55 -0400
Good morning all,

Thanks to the hard work of our support team, photo uploading has returned
to the ARRL Contest Soapbox at http://contests.arrl.org. If you've
submitted an entry in any recent contest, including the IARU HF World
Championship, please use the confirmation number in your confirmation email
to upload any photos.

Thank you to everyone for their patience while we work to restore all the
functions of the contest webpages.

73,
-Paul Bourque, N1SFE
ARRL Contest Program Manager