CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Thank You to FRC from WWROF!!

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank You to FRC from WWROF!!
From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 22:32:28 -0400
 All,

I am pleased to announce that the Frankford Radio Club (FRC) has made a
*second* donation of $1,000 to the World Wide Radio Operators Foundation
(WWROF). In a unanimous decision by the FRC's Board of Directors, this
contribution supports WWROF's mission to advance the state-of-the-art for
contest operating around the world. Further, it will enable WWROF to
continue to offer provision/support for some of contesting's most highly
valued assets (e.g., awards, log checking infrastructure, standards, etc.).

On behalf of the entire WWROF leadership team, I want to personally thank
each member of the Frankford Radio Club for their leadership and support to
the contest community!

73, John, K1AR
Chairman, WWROF

For more information about WWROF, visit www.wwrof.org.
Additional information about the Frankford Radio Club can be found at
www.gofrc.org.